New to podcasts and not sure what to do? Check out our Podcast 101 tutorial and we’ll walk you through it step by step!Listen by clicking the Play button below or you can also listen here. And don’t forget to listen and subscribe to the Be-Cast on iTunes and have each week’s podcast is automatically downloaded to your computer, phone or tablet!
BE IN THE WORD (this week’s verses):
Wait for the LORD; be strong and take heart and wait for the LORD. (Psalm 27:14)
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. (Isaiah 40:31)
BE DOERS, NOT JUST HEARERS (practical application):
1. Pray & Rejoice. Pray that God will open your eyes to which stage you are in and thank Him for taking you through a transformation.
2. Let Go! If you are in a cocoon, let go and let God…sink down, wait and just be.
3. Be willing… to be part of the process. Are you standing in your own way of flying? If so, ask God to let you know when it is time to break out and fly. Ask Him to make it very evident.
4. Be perplexed! Ask God to perplex you. This way you will know that the work being done and prayers being answered could only come from Him.
BE TWEETERS (ready-made tweets, just click to tweet):
BE EDUCATED (additional resources):
1. The Circle Maker by Mark Batterson. One of our favorite books about prayer. Prayer can be one of the best actions inside the cocoon.
2. Waiting on God by Cherie Hill. Another book but one that concentrates on how waiting on God can feel, why waiting is important, and the purpose of waiting.
3. Five Reasons God Makes Us Wait. Great article laying out good reasons for waiting.
4. Metamorphosis. An article that details the similarities of the metamorphosis of the butterfly to that of the Christian.
BE TOGETHER (creating discussion in the comments, bottom right tab!):
Tell us and others how you are nestled in a cocoon. Can you relate to the feeling of a respite cocoon? Or maybe you feel more like you are still in the desert. Share your heart in the comments below!
BE LOADED UP (free downloads):
Here are this week’s printable, phone wallpaper and Instagram/Pinterest pics! Use #BeTransformedAndFly and #bestillbefree when posting!